I´m very happy today~ Today is the birthday of my dad, and I´m pretty happy because he liked my birthday gift for him ♡ My gift was a day planner because he is a very busy person and he needed one. Today I´m here with a new review and I hope you can enjoy too. I love it write about gorgeous products like this and I´m not talking about the packaging, this time is about the effect about the great La Mer Moisturizing Cream and one of my favorites products of the last year I didn´t added this to my Favorites Video because is not a Korean Product but this is a good invest.
La Mer Moisturizing Cream
• Packaging: This is nothing special, and well this is a sample size that I received like a gift so for me is normal, is not cute just normal but is funcional os that is fine for me.
• Texture: Well is very creamy a bit dense, but is not a heavy cream in my opinion. Very creamy but this is not a lightweight either. You can spread easily on your skin and provides a long lasting moisturizing effect.
Before with a bit of La Mer Moisturizing Cream
After~ My skin looks with a different light because the pics was outside~
PROs and CONs
- Long lasting moisturizing effect.
- Nice scent.
- Creamy texture.
- Helps to reduce the redness.
- This is a very expensive product.
(o(♡´▽`♡)o) I love it this product. This helped me a lot of ti reduce the redness on my skin. Leaves my skin soft and moisturizing for all the day. My skin is pretty oily but this doesn´t makes my skin more oily (like other moisturizing creams) this is an excellent product because on my skin the moisturizing effect is long lasting so I con´t feel my skin dry after some hours because the moisturizing effect is pretty good. The big cons about this product is the price because is very expensive the product.
I hope you enjoyed this review~
I´m working on more reviews and videos too
Don´t Forget Join to my HOLIKA HOLIKA Facebook Giveaway