I'm really excited to do this review because this product has been on my wishlist practically since I learned of the circle lens. I saw the Japanese commercial and really everything I loved about this product. Thank you very much to Eyecandys, for sending me this product for review. （♥≧３≦）♥
Back Side Box~ (*˘︶˘*)
Up Box! (∩ω∩*)
This said Eyecandys about this product:
Made in Japan This product was developed in response to request for Lycée that may be used also while wearing contact lenses. Supplements tears to dry eyes to protect cornea and moisten eyes.
Expire Date~ （＾ω＾）
Directions & Indications
- Indications: For tired and dry eyes.
- Directions: Instill 1 to 2 drops 5 to 6 times per day. Discontinue using if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs. The product should be handled with clean hands. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity, and keep out of the reach of children.
The mini bottle in package!
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 0.5%
- Potassium Chloride 0.08%
- Sodium Chloride 0.44%
- Sodium Bicarbonate 0.05%
- Hydroxyethylcellulose 0.02%
- Vitamin B12 0.006%
- Vitamin B6 0.05%
- Potassium L-Aspartate 1.0%
✽ Packaging: The packaging is a cutie, really first have a box all pink (note that pink is my favorite color) and then in the box brings the instructions and due date well in big my sincere appreciation. I love it brings everything in Japanese and also helps me learn. Then I have a small bottle completely pink diamond-shaped which I love.
✽ Price & Quantity: Bring only 8 ML is really quite small, but it is the first time I think this is a Pro, as it is perfect for carrying in small wallet. My oftagmologo medicated drops for me are pretty big and not at all elegant and I think I love this for that. The price is $ 16 but I think it's okay for a product that is responsible for addition eye care is a Japanese product.
Back Side Bottle!
PROs & CONs
- Gives a mentholated sensation in the eyes immediately.
- Helps red eye in two minutes.
- Lubricate the eyes without feeling uncomfortable.
- Prevents eye diseases.
- Helps improve blurred vision caused by the use of contact lenses.
- Has a beautiful packing and easy to travel.
- In many countries can only be purchased online.
This product meets the eye a very small and pink and yes it is but also is an effective product in eye care. (๑•́́ ﻌ •̀๑)♥ I apply one drop in each eye when I'm wearing circle lens and alleviating is immediate. I feel a sense mentholated in my eyes that I can confess that is delicious (〃艸〃)~♥ They are much better than previously used drops and definitely want to try and get every drop of this excellent and incredible Japanese brand. The 100% I recommend that anyone who wear contact lenses should have this product.
This mouthpiece helps put us drop without care the angle ❤
Eyecandys.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eyecandylenscom Twitter: https://twitter.com/eyecandylens
Please use my code RSAKURANKO on Eyecandys.com
and you receive a free suprise gift with purchase
You can purchase Rohto Lycée Eye Drops for Contact Lens
Btw... The pink colour is due to the vitamin B12 in the solution. (〃ﾉωﾉ)♥
Me & Rohto Lycée Eye Drops for Contact Lens
I hope you enjoyed this review!
This product is excellent and really cute!
I hope you have a nice day~~