Today I bring you a new review from a BB Cream that I liked a lot and is one of my favorites. As I came to this BB Cream? Well I tried the BRTC Aqua Rush Water Drop BB Cream and that texture so great loved. I wanted to try a BB Cream Aqua This style of BRTC however was rather expensive for my budget. So after searching various options I found this BB Cream than is from the Korean brand Mizon ♥ ٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶ I bought exactly $ 10 and it was too great because I think I bought it in a wonderful deal and it was a good buy.
Back Side Box! ❤
Left Side Box! ♡♡
Right Side Box! ♡♡
I met this brand through the reviews I read about the snail repairing cream. The truth I'm not a fan of snail mucus, however is a highly recognized brand. In fact the BB Cream with which they stand is with snail mucus.
Mizon Watermax Moisture BB Cream is a lightweight moisture formula which provides a natural look and feel, yet covers skin with a hydrating finish. The High-tech water like texture gives your skin rich moisture and keeps it smooth and silky all day without irritation. This BB cream is also waterproof and contains SPF 25 PA++ for adequate UV protection, making it perfect for warmer weather.
- UV Protection
● Packaging: The packaging is very simple basically a blue tube with a white top. Although it is not very nice I like it is easy to the handbag because even brings 50 ml tube is quite small.
Back Side of tube!
● Price & Quantity: I bought it for $ 10 on eBay for a reputable seller with free shipping. It seems a reasonable price as it is a good product that brings 50 mL addition there are products that bring a lot less product and cost double. Personally, I am satisfied with the price and quantity. By the way I have seen this product in stores has a higher cost of $ 15 I think then buy it at a great price.
● Fragance & Color: The fragrance is very soft cream smells like very soft hands but nothing intense floral or only very mild neutral and for me that is quite important. The color is a light beige nothing grayish thank heaven, I think, and adapts well to different different. light beige tones.
(灬ºωº灬) There you can see the water microcapsules
● Texture: Usually speak of texture with the fragrance and color but with this BB Cream like Drop of Water BRTC has a different texture to most of the BB Creams, then. texture is not a jelly like Holika Holika Aqua Jelly but is not creamy as most of the BB Creams. if I had to difinir the texture of this product is more well as Philadelphia cream cheese texture is exactly the same. I had to think hard to find the correct texture but so is the texture of this BB Cream. How has this texture ideally applied with a sponge or makeup brush, because it has a water microcapsules. So if you apply this BB Cream with fingers as you break these capsules and feel all the water on your fingers and ideally it is in your face because that is super moisturizing. It is really ideal to moisturize our face this BB Cream.
It seems to be much light than my skin but to spread it blends perfectly well. (*´ω｀*)♡
Now the Test...
PROs & CONs
- Has SPF 25 / PA + +
- Provides deep moisturization to skin.
- Gives a feeling of freshness and comfort to the skin.
- Controls the oily face.
- Gives a healthy glow to the face.
- Moisturize without accelerating oil produced in the face.
- In many countries only can be purchased online.
(丿^ω^ヽ) I think it's the first time a BB Cream leaves me really satisfied with the results, I always say there is one other element in the above I've proven that I haven not like at all. As some of you know I live in a tropical country and here the heat is all year round and is a more intense heat moisture which makes it difficult to control my oily face. ～(*≧д≦) Besides those BB Cream that if they control the oil well dries my face and need to use mist. \(//∇//)\ I used this BB Cream a few days to go and I control my face very well, the T-zone of my face after 5 hours did not look oily just looked like I'd just use a pretty glow mist. And my cheeks areas they looked quite healthy o(≧▽≦)o Definitely would buy because it is very good also that their coverage is medium. But it worries me because I can apply some minor imperfections in with a sponge and does not look cakey at all because it adheres to the skin very well and gives a very natural effect anything heavy. (´･з･`)♡ I recommend it 100% this product.
Me & The MIZON Water Volume Moisture B.B Cream
I`m using the BB Cream on my skin face and match perfect with my skin tone!
I hope you enjoyed this review, I did the best detailed as possible hope you find it informative. Btw this product I bought with my own money, not a sponsored post.Thanks to all who follow me and visit. Hope you have a happy day. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)